- Perform other duties including a weekly lunch with a “buddy” class, assisting with arrival or dismissal, and participating in the school community.
Minimum Qualifications (education, certification, years’ experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree; experience in development/fundraising preferred.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems; preferably Raiser’s Edge, as well as Blackbaud K-12 software and event management systems.
- Experience in an independent school preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (ex: best practices, teambuilding, detail oriented, physical demands, work environment)
- Ability to work independently; a self-starter with a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion; must be professional in all aspects.
- Ability to collaborate with a three-person Advancement Team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and interact appropriately with all constituencies including parents, donors, volunteers, and colleagues. Professionalism, maturity, good judgment, humor, and flexibility.
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams throughout the school and interest in creating strategies that encourage cross-departmental collaboration
- Knowledge and proficiency in fundraising strategies and techniques, particularly around constituent relations and engagement strategies.
- Excellent writing skills/ability.
Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to Geoff Johnson, Director of Institutional Advancement, at Geoff.Johnson@cathedral.org.
Beauvoir, the National Cathedral Elementary School is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. School policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on age, color, creed, disability, gender, marital status, national origin or ancestry, race, religion, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, a medical condition including genetic characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
for the full job posting.