Annual Giving is the foundation of philanthropy at Beauvoir and each year we ask families to participate at a level that is comfortable for them. Beauvoir relies on unrestricted annual contributions to provide educational resources for students and faculty not covered by tuition alone. Annual gifts immediately and directly benefit each student, faculty and staff member. Participation at any level of support is our top priority and a powerful message of our community’s strength.
“We all have different ways and different amounts that we can give, but every amount counts, every little bit counts, every large bit counts.” – Sylvia Davis White, Governing Board Member
- Annual Giving helps cover expenses not fully met by tuition.
- Annual Giving even helps support financial aid!
- Annual Giving contributions are tax-deductible.
- Gifts and pledges to Annual Giving can be made online, in-person, or via the mail. Pledges count towards participation and our Annual Giving total as soon as they are made, though they do not have to be paid in full until June 30, 2016.
- From new library books and classroom materials, to professional development opportunities for teachers, Annual Giving supports every student, every classroom, every teacher, every year.
Last school year, Beauvoir’s generous community donated a record-setting $810,011 with 86 percent of our families participating. Our goal for the 2015-2016 year is to raise $750,000, with 100 percent family participation! Every gift, no matter the amount, makes a difference and signals the strength of the Beauvoir community.
Founders Circle $15,000 and above*
Millennium Circle $10,000 & 14,999*
Seventy-Five $ 7,500 - $ 9,999 *
The Heads Circle $ 5,000 - $ 7,400 *
Benefactor $ 2,500 - $ 4,999 *
Leadership $ 1,000 - $ 2,499
Green & White $ 500 - $ 999
Friends $ 1- $ 499
*Generous Gifts of $2,500 or more are recognized at the Fall Leadership Donor Event.